Collaboration Point is a powerful customer engagement platform that connects you and your customers.
Collaboration Point enables you to shift you business processes online, enables collaboration between teams, and streamlines the qualification, vetting and processing of customer requests.
Utilising a powerful zero code form builder and dynamic workflow, Collaboration Point can eliminate the necessity for email conversations, and multiple engagement channels.
Collaboration Point will benefit your business by:
- Streamlining business processes (80% more efficient)
- Collaboration between teams
- Secure sharing of documents
- Chat-like discussion threads
- Auditable Interactions
Collaboration Point® is a leading-edge, cloud-based case management automation tool that provides a high level of accuracy, privacy and security.
Collaboration Point® provides an enterprise approach that streamlines business processes by centralising case data, controlling access, and collaboration.
A case management tool must be tailored to your organisation, its processes and security needs; Collaboration Point® combines dynamic forms, powerful workflow, and configurable roles and privileges to achieve this.
The Collaboration Point® case or enquiry management tool helps reduce errors through structured information gathering and validation (dynamic form builder) and facilitates legal and compliance needs by way of checklists and templated responses.
Data security and information privacy are serious considerations for all organisations, especially when dealing with personal and sensitive information. Collaboration Point® addresses information security by controlled and auditable access to any case or enquiry submitted through the system.
Collaboration Point® is provided as a software as a service (SaaS) through trusted datacentres based in either Sydney or New Zealand and is based on open-source technologies (PHP, MySQL).
Product Feature List:
- Dynamic Form Builder - Build simple or complex forms with an easy to use drag-n-drop form builder and dynamic hide/show logic for applying business rules.
- Business Process Management (BPM) - Dynamic workflow that mirrors your internal business processes.
- Collaboration - each case or enquiry can invite participants external to the core processing team allowing them to review or contribute to the case or enquiry.
- Checklists - Ensure that legal and compliance tasks are being performed accurately.
- Dynamic Templated Responses - Responses or outcomes can be streamlined through templated responses that embed business logic to achieve consistency across the team.
- Document Uploads - allows external documents to be uploaded and managed within the case or enquiry, which restricts visibility to anyone except authorised users or collaborators.
- Queries - allows requests for information (RFI) from Staff or Customers.
- Internal discussions - Allow directed discussions within a case or enquiry between authorised participants or collaborators.
- Auditability - Actions, access and events that happen or are applied to a case or enquiry are logged for auditability.
- Notifications - Notifications can be generated when actions are required or events have occurred to a case or enquiry.
- Dashboards - easy to see work queues, task lists and performance graphs.
- Reporting - performance reporting, work queues, task reminders and customer reports
- Integration - ability to integrate with external systems through industry-standard (RESTful) APIs.
- Records Management - customise retention periods for documents and other information.
- UI and Usability - easy to learn User Interface that is intuitive for all levels of user.
Collaboration Point® was developed with security and privacy at the forefront of design and takes into consideration aspects such as hosting, architecture, authentication, case management, user access, audibility and GDPR compliance.
From an application point of view, the Collaboration Point® service is hosted on the cloud with trusted datacentres, which avoids risks of information being access improperly through shared organisation folders and mitigates any risk of networks being infiltrated or ransomed.
Access to cases or enquiries is role or invitation based, this limits access to personal information to designated individuals or parties.